We believe that everyone who works at Azavar is on the same team. As teammates, we help each other by doing our own part well, collaborating to find the best solution and pitching in when someone needs it. At Azavar, there’s always someone who is willing to teach you something new across the full development stack. We’re young. We’re diverse. We’re energetic. We enjoy each other and have fun. Many of us have spouses, kids, dogs, picket fences and train schedules, so appreciate the commitment to work/life balance that exists at Azavar.
Chicago is our kind of town, and always has been. We’re right downtown and love jockeying for position on crowded sidewalks, hearing the clatter of the el tracks and watching how the color of Lake Michigan can change from day to day. On the southeast corner of the Loop, el and bus stops are super handy, and all the commuter train stations are walkable (or hikable, depending on your POV). Need a place to recharge? Pop around the corner to the Art Institute or Grant Park. Need a serious jolt? You will never need a coat or umbrella to visit the coffee shop in the lobby.
Have we got our priorities right, or what? We’ve got a great view of Lake Michigan from our offices, and it’s available to everyone in the company because we designed our space so that our main crew workspaces look out the window. Yep, you heard right. Our big-wigs are on the interior edge in offices with no windows (but glass walls). We like to keep things transparent, and even our conference room is all glass. We consider walls places to draw an idea, take notes and keep a deadline schedule. Our white, bright lunchroom is the site of catered-in lunch every Friday and the occasional happy hour.
Just a Day in the Worklife at Azavar.
Current Job Openings
SaaS Inside Sales Representative
Up is the only direction you know.
The SaaS Inside Sales Representative to Local Governments is a quota-carrying sales person that independently initiates and closes deals selling the Organization’s Software and Service offerings they develop from lead to new customer in the Local Government market, nationwide.
Works closely with Sales and Marketing Groups to identify leads, qualify leads, convert leads to opportunities, negotiate with prospective customers, cross-sell current customers, and support field representatives. Works closely after the sale with Customer Success, Account Management, and Operations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for driving new sales by generating new Local Government customers
- Responsible for having a deep understanding of the Organization’s products and positioning across different geographical markets
- Maintain a deep understanding of Organizations’ current SaaS and service product offerings
- Develop relationships with local government professionals and officials using consultative/solution selling techniques to increase demand for the Organization
- Source new sales leads through outbound prospecting calls and emails
- Research potential leads, identify decision makers, and generate interest
- Making multiple outbound cold calls to potential customers from our curated leads database
- Identify opportunities and generate demand for the Organization’s products
- Qualify and advance leads through the sales pipeline
- Answer potential customer questions
- Respond and engage with prospective customers, provide information, and give online presentations and demonstrations
- Develop proposals and/or Statements of Work
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date about industry matters and matters important to Local Government customers
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Five (5) years or more of experience in full-cycle SaaS Inside Sales responsible for complete relationship from lead to new customer
- A distinguished and documented record of achieving Annual Quotas (in terms of ARR and ACV)
- Demonstrated ability to exceed annual quota of $1MM in aggregate ACV
- At least three (3) years of selling to government, preferably local government
- Familiarity with the workings of local government and how to access information relevant to the sales process
- Master of your domain.You bring excellence in every aspect of your work and attitude
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to people all day, every day with the ability to connect and interact with potential Local Government customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess and maintain an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Persuasive, goal-oriented, and able to negotiate contract closes
- Eager to grow the company customer by customer, territory by territory
- Multi-task and manage priorities and time efficiently
- Knowledge of the sales process from initiation to close
- Expert in using CRM, Microsoft Office, and online presentation tools
- $ 60,000 Base Salary plus commissions (OTE of $135,000 or more)
- Our organization offers our employees an extensive benefits package which includes: 401(k), Bonus Plan, Medical, Dental, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Paid Sick/Personal Days, and Holidays.
Experienced .NET Developer
You love coding more than life itself.
We’re looking for an experienced .NET developer to jump right in and help us develop web applications using .NET, C#, MVC4, JQuery, SQL Server and the Sitefinity CMS.
- Must love coding!
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- C# or Java experience.
- Experience building/deploying at least one professional HTML5/CSS3 website.
- Bootstrap, mobile/responsive layout, cross-browser troubleshooting experience a plus.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate proper application HCI/UI/UX designs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work within a team or as an individual to develop web applications.
- Take detailed requirements and produce technical design/development specs.
- Communicate with project management team; escalate/bring attention to any issues.
- Contribute to all phases of the SDLC.
- Participate in daily team production meetings.
- A growing portfolio of exciting projects.
- Dual-headed desktops, with available private rooms and open floor plan.
- Medical, dental and vision health care plans.
- Matches to 401(k) retirement contributions.
- Bonuses for exceptional contribution.
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages.
- Catered lunch on Fridays.